New blog !
This is my first post, on my brand new blog nomadteacher.net. After thinking about it for a few months…or should I say a few years, I’ve decided it was the right time to start with this project. During all this time, I thought about it, I dreamt of doing it and had a lot of ideas, now hidden in a corner of my mind. I went through phases like “This is it, I’m ready, I’m doing it!” or “I’ll start it off this week-end!” and after all that procrastination (note to myself on this new year: DO ACT) , I’ve come to a fact: This is the perfect moment.
Now, the next step is actually starting. How shall I start? What should my first article be about? Have you ever suffered from writer’s block? So, I decide to give it a go, to take this risk and I sit down facing my laptop. My blank page – or screen in this case- slowly disappears to give way to this post. At school, with some of my NomadStudents, we are working on different types of risk takings, it might be a good example to give them. Don’t you think?
On this blog, you will find:
- ideas of activities for the classroom and how they worked out with my NomadStudents
- moments of life in the classroom
- reviews and use of software I use (teacher 2.0)
- reviews of books, films and series (for class and for leisure)
- resources that I have created (freebies and shop) and interesting links
- travels and discoveries
Welcome to NomadTeacher.net, I wish you an enjoyable and fun journey!